Recently I decided to finally stop just copying my music files to my Droid Razr Maxx HD. I wanted to create some playlists, clean up my music library, and then just sync the results to my phone. Most of my music is a mp3 with ogg/vorbis in a close second. Only in the past few months did I start buying music via iTunes and get a few m4a files. Little did I know I was heading towards a failed sync and being notified that “The Player might not support the file type”. Continue reading
- RT @hacksterio: Want to learn about @beagleboardorg's #BeagleBoneBlack? Check out our controller overview! http://t.co/rlZ79tHvTg http://t.…Sunday, 08.31.14 15:14
- RT @citrix: Want app and desktop virtualization for #Linux? Apply to join our tech preview: http://t.co/KilLutG8L7Saturday, 08.30.14 18:44
- #BeagleBone recovered! Still gotta find out how to make uboot 2014.07 from meta-ti work with it.....Saturday, 08.30.14 18:44
- Adam Oliver on xe-edit-bootloader, Found 2 for VM, but only 1 is allowed.
- Tichaona Makunike on xe-edit-bootloader, Found 2 for VM, but only 1 is allowed.
- Mike Crowley on Error 100013 adding X509Anchors cert in Snow Leopard
- Robert Oram on ubuntu 10.10 server on XenServer 5.6 FP1 beta
- Michael Schmitt on Error 100013 adding X509Anchors cert in Snow Leopard