Recently I decided to finally stop just copying my music files to my Droid Razr Maxx HD. I wanted to create some playlists, clean up my music library, and then just sync the results to my phone. Most of my music is a mp3 with ogg/vorbis in a close second. Only in the past few months did I start buying music via iTunes and get a few m4a files. Little did I know I was heading towards a failed sync and being notified that “The Player might not support the file type”. Continue reading
- RT @conradhackett: The problem with the internet http://t.co/L2sBlRxyZlMonday, 09.15.14 16:35
- RT @cqwww: Change your nickserv passwords on Freenode (IRC) http://t.co/7qC46L9P4OMonday, 09.15.14 16:34
- Bitbake hates tabs in Python functions. Now I do to!Thursday, 09.11.14 13:44
- Adam Oliver on xe-edit-bootloader, Found 2 for VM, but only 1 is allowed.
- Tichaona Makunike on xe-edit-bootloader, Found 2 for VM, but only 1 is allowed.
- Mike Crowley on Error 100013 adding X509Anchors cert in Snow Leopard
- Robert Oram on ubuntu 10.10 server on XenServer 5.6 FP1 beta
- Michael Schmitt on Error 100013 adding X509Anchors cert in Snow Leopard